Our Kinetix 5700 EtherNet/IP Servo Drives help expand the value of integrated motion on EtherNet/IP to large custom machine builder applications. With Logix as a single control engine, and one design environment, Studio 5000 Logix Designer, machine builders now have more flexibility to scale, design, and control to help meet their needs.
These servo drives can help reduce commissioning time and improve machine performance. It offers the simplicity, power and space savings you need to help get your machine up and running faster.
The Kinetix 5700 is designed for machines with large axis counts with higher power requirements. It is available in single and dual axis servos with integrated and hardwired Safe Torque-Off.
- Features dual axis modules
- Provides a large 1.6 to 60kW power range
- Controls servo and induction motors
- Supports a wide range of feedback types
- Offers an innovative snap-fit bus system
- Reduces wiring with single cable technology
- Allows for tuning-less commissioning for most axes
- Delivers power density for reduced cabinet space
- Includes dual Ethernet ports to support linear and device level ring topologies
Further product information is available by clicking here.
The Kinetix 5700 products are available to purchase on our website here.