- The valve features a 60% smaller form factor than standard valves, an exchangeable, modular design for greater customization and process control, and a patent-pending Quick Release (QR) clasp to replace wetted parts in seconds.
- With a smaller profile of 64 mm length x 23.7 mm diameter (2.50” x 0.93”), operators can mount several xQR41V needle valves close together for greater output per batch.
- Ideal for automated assembly processes, the smaller form factor makes it easier to dispense in tight spaces and at more complex angles. It also results in a smaller wetted path, resulting in less retained fluid volume, which minimizes fluid waste.
- The design of the xQR41V makes it suitable for use with all Nordson EFD dispensing tips, including general purpose and SmoothFlow™ tapered tips.
- Its modularity allows it to be configured with a BackPack™ valve actuator or low-profile mounting block and 90° or straight fluid inlet fittings so operators can adjust the valve to meet different application requirements. The BackPack actuator allows high-speed cycle rates exceeding 60-80Hz. Modular parts are available pre-installed on new valves or can be ordered separately to retrofit onto existing valves.
Contact: Nordson EFD +44 1582 666334