Quantum Design launch a new Imaging magazine jam packed with application notes, articles and case studies from their partners plus a free to enter Competition !
Quantum Design UK and Ireland have recently launched their first bumper issue of their new Imaging Cameras magazine, drawing on case studies, articles and applications notes from leading manufacturers:
- Raptor Photonics
- Cordin Scientific
With a foreword by their new Camera Sales Engineer, Luke Nicholls, other highlights of the magazine include:
- Advancing Geology with Hyperspectral Imaging
- Avoiding Contamination in the Food Industry
- Infrared Cameras for Temperature Scanning in the Fight Against Covid-19
- SWIR Cameras for Telecommunications Applications
- Streak Cameras in Action (videos)
- Avoiding Contamination in the Food Industry.
- Thermography for Optimisation of Installed Wind Turbines
Scientific Cameras for Microscopy
- Analysis of the Thermal Conductivity in Nano- and Mesostructured Polymer Systems
- Remote sensing of Vegetation using SWIR cameras on a UAV
- Aerial Thermography
And much, much more….
QD-UKI are also really excited to be able to offer their readers ‘try before you buy’ on two great products: the InfraTec ImageIR and the Specim IQ.
Read the magazine to learn more – check out pages 31 and 37.
Plus, there’s information on a newly launched Imaging Competition #HappyToBeBackInTheLabQD – a fun and easy Twitter photo competition celebrating getting back into the lab at long last. Learn more about the competition, prizes and how to enter here.
QD-UKI will be running an Imaging Cameras Roadshow this Autumn and you can add your university or lab to the itinerary.
Find out more on page 19 of the magazine.