Hitex (UK) Ltd, in partnership with Softing, are delighted to be able to offer the new echograph, a reliable, industry hardened gateway providing real-time visualisation of manufacturing data including logging capability which is usable on all portable devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Data can be both displayed and modified through an easy to use human machine interface (HMI) in any standard web browser (no plug-ins) – without disrupting existing controller systems.
Based on Atvise webMI pure-web technology.
The free HMI with echograph provides intuitive, fully configurable web-based visualisation of process data. It is also possible to log process, quality and manufacturing data on the SD card provided with the product.
- Rapid configuration
- Live data visualisation
- Real-time awareness of unexpected production events
- Powerful graphical HMI with user-friendly configuration
- More than 50 PLC types supported
- No PLC modification required
- Pure web-based technology, including mobile-optimised displays
- Customisable data logging on the SD card
- Bridges the gap between easy visualisation and full-sized SCADA systems
- Intended for simple on-site monitoring
- Huge potential for easy roll-out due to the wide availability of modern portable devices
- Rapid deployment ensures rapid ROI
To find out more about this product or any of the Softing Echo range of data management tools, please contact Dave Tomlin on 024 7669 2066.