Euresys have announced a new CoaXPress Frame grabber. The Coaxlink Quad G3 DF is a CoaXPress frame grabber with four CXP-6 inputs and four CXP-6 Data Forwarding outputs. It allows sharing the data (images) coming from the camera between two or more host computers. The Coaxlink Quad G3 DF is able to distribute the image processing load among several PCs, a feature which makes it ideal for demanding applications requiring heavy image processing and analysis.
Features at a glance:
• Eight CoaXPress CXP-6 connections: 4 inputs and 4 Data Forwarding outputs, 2,500 MB/s camera bandwidth
• PCIe 3.0 (Gen 3) x4 bus: 3,300 MB/s bus bandwidth
• Feature-rich set of 10 digital I/O lines
• Extensive camera control functions
• Memento Event Logging Tool
Find out more about the Quad G3 DF Series.