One of the UK’s largest meeting places for engineering professionals, Advanced Engineering 2016, returns to Birmingham’s NEC, with over with over 700 leading suppliers, partners and industry bodies, spanning the entire engineering supply chain.
With over 60 per cent of exhibitors launching new products and services to the UK market, innovation is once again at the heart of the show. For instance:
- UK Flowtechnik will be launching its range of Coriolis Flowmeters, which maintain high accuracy, despite changing viscosity conditions.
- Schneider Electric will present Eurotherm Online Services, its new Software-as-a-Service solution, which leverages technology for the IIOT.
- ELG Carbon Fibre will be demonstrating its new range of nonwoven mats on a new production line, which is specifically designed to process recycled carbon fibres.
- Performance Plastics will debut its Taroforce range of long glass fibre reinforced thermoplastics, specifically targeting the automotive and mass transport markets.
- Cristex Composite will be introducing two new products at the show. SAERform®, its structural core material with 3D glass bridges, and its new cutting and kitting service.
- RamFoam will showcase One-SnAPP, its new image based capturing technology that enables users to reduce both the time and costs.
- Composite Materials Italy will present its new NANOALLOY® technology to the UK market.
- Olmar will be introducing its new software, Olmar Control System, for composites treatment worldwide.
- Nikon Metrology will be displaying its latest configurable large-envelope X-ray/CT systems, which support multiple microfocus sources and a variety of detectors.
In addition to launches and the unveiling of new products, visitors to Advanced Engineering 2016 will be able to see an array of show firsts, demonstrations and relevant technologies more specific to their organisational needs.
- OGP UK will be holding the first demonstration of its new ZONE3 metrology software, which allows users to acquire faster measurements.
- Zoller UK will be hosting a series of live sessions on its stand, showing visitors how to use its Venturion Smartcheck system.
- Rainford Precision will be offering live demonstrations of its small cutting tool machining operations, its Air Turbine Spindles® and hand-held units.
- Raytek GmbH will present its Endurance series of infrared thermometers, which cover a wide measured temperature range.
- Air Products will display its Maxx range of shielding gases, which offers the highest levels of performance to maximise productivity, increase efficiency, reduce rejects and improve working environment.
- SYS Systems will showcase the capabilities of its Stratasys 3D printing technology, including its Fused Deposition Modelling and PolyJet technologies.
- Datapaq will present the DATAPAQ TP3 data logger, its temperature profiling system that connects up to 20 thermocouples and stores up to 3.6 million data points.
- Michell Instruments will display its HygroCal100 Humidity Validator, a compact portable system for automated validation of relative humidity probes.
- Segura will be exhibiting its cloud-based technology which enables control of manufacturing supply chains.
- Alicona will be displaying its range of products for the 3D surface measurement of features and surfaces.
- Innofil3D will showcase its PRO1, a filament that has been engineered for fast printing and high strength.
Alongside a line-up of leading suppliers, Advanced Engineering will host the largest Open Conference of its kind, featuring over 185 educational presentations, spanning the entire engineering supply chain.
This week the show returns to the NEC, Birmingham, on 2 & 3 November 2016. Those who wish to attend can now register for free at http://www.advancedengineeringuk.com or contact one of the Easyfairs team on +44 (0)20 8843 8800.