The Rapid Way to PROFINET …
Technology Workshop for Developers and Product Managers on 8 Septemer in Rugby is free-to-attend
With more than 13 million installed nodes (as of April 2016), PROFINET is the market leader among Industrial Ethernet systems in the automation world. The level of development of PROFINET enables fast and cost-effective implementation in applications. This requires a comprehensive line of products from numerous manufacturers.
To make implementation as easy and efficient as possible for all companies, a number of companies offer corresponding development environments/kits. The objective of this workshop is to provide information on developing PROFINET products and to present implementation options.
The presenter, David Heinze, will explain the development kit in detail, the software user interface and the configuration of field devices.
8:30 AM Registration & Coffee
8:45 AM Welcome & Introduction, PROFINET highlights
9:00 AM PROFINET fundamentals
• Device model and addressing
• Technical terms and definitions
• Establishment of communication
10:10 AM Overview of PROFINET solutions of technology providers
10:30 AM Coffee break
11:00 AM PROFINET: The unsynchronized communication
• PROFINET and the RT classes, TCP/IP communication
• Data exchange, diagnostics/alarms
12:10 PM The easy way to PROFINET
• Options for technical implementation
• Selecting the right implementation variant
12:30 PM Lunch break
1:30 PM PROFINET: The synchronized communication,
• Isochronous Real Time, Performance optimization (V2.3)
2:30 PM Device description
• Downloading static parameters
3:00 PM Coffee break
3:30 PM PROFINET features and services
• How are the fundamentals used?
4:05 PM PROFINET certification tests
• Test, test bundle, tips, Netload test, TED check
4:35 PM Insight into PROFIsafe safety profile, PROFIdrive drive profile & PROFIenergy energy saving profile
4:50 PM Summary & Farewell
Note: Subject to change!
If you’d like to learn how to simplify your PROFINET development project … don’t miss this one-day Workshop!