Pleora’s iPORT SB-U3 External Frame Grabbers enhance the ease of use of Sony block cameras by allowing systems manufacturers and integrators to regard them as native USB3 Vision cameras. Now, Sony block cameras can transport high-speed imaging and video data over the broadly accessible USB 3.0 bus. The cameras can likewise be utilised with a more extensive choice of computing platforms, decreasing system costs.
The SB-U3 presents a user friendly interface to the Sony VISCA protocol set, both graphically and in the eBUS SDK (software development kit). This allows system designers to quickly prototype interactions between the SB-U3, the Sony block camera, and their software as well as quickly deploy production-ready software.
The SB-U3 transmits full-resolution video with low, predictable latency over a USB 3.0 link at the maximum frames per second (fps) supported by an extensive variety of Sony camera block models. The connection at the PC is a standard USB 3.0 port, eliminating the need for a desktop PC with an available peripheral card slot for a traditional frame grabber. Therefore, system designers can reduce system size, cost, and power consumption by using computing platforms with smaller form factors, such as laptops, embedded PCs, and single board computers.
Pleora’s SB-U3 External Frame Grabbers helps systems manufacturers and integrators to leverage the performance attributes of USB 3.0, including highbandwidth,power over cable, and plug-and-play usability. What’s more, the frame grabbers support more flexible configurations, allowing multiple cameras to be aggregated to a single USB 3.0 port, when using an off-the-shelf USB 3.0 hub. The SB-U3 complies fully with the USB3 Vision and GenICam standards, ensuring interoperability with third-party equipment in multivendor environments.
· Transforms Sony block cameras into USB3 Vision cameras
· Power, control, and video over the same USB 3.0 cable
· Plugs into a wide range of computing platforms without needing a PCI frame grabber
· Transmits full-resolution images at the maximum rate supported by the block camera
· Simplifies Sony VISCA interface
· Sophisticated on-board programmable logic controller (PLC) allows users to precisely measure, synchronise, trigger, and control the operation of other vision elements
· Low, consistent latency
· Bundled with Pleora’s feature rich e-BUS SDK application toolkit
· Sony FCB-EV7500 block camera
· Sony FCB-EV7100 block camera
· Sony FCB-EV5500 block camera
· Sony FCB-EH6500 block camera
· Sony FCB-EH6300 block camera
· Sony FCB-EH3410 block camera
· Sony FCB-EH3310 block camera