With options of 7”, 12” and 15” screen sizes plus the option of integrated CODESYS-based PLC functionality
- Standard Version
- High Performance versions
- Fully Sealed Versions
Beijer also offer the Extreme hardware with built-in HTML5 web client functionality in the X2 Extreme Web range offering visualisation in Chromium Kiosk mode operation from other devices with built-in web servers
The M-Series I/O with CODESYS Control modules
- M-series for extreme environments
- It maximizes system uptime, reduces space requirements and lowers energy and maintenance costs by foregoing additional air-conditioning.
- The system is suitable for demanding applications that depend especially on the following:
- Extreme ambient temperatures (-25 to +60ºC)
- Immunity to electromagnetic interference and impulse voltages
- Vibration resistance and shock resistance
- Explosion protection (Class 1 Div 2, ATEX zone)
- DNV GL and other marine classifications
- Redundant communication and Hot Swap capability
- No air conditioning required in cabinet
CODESYS controller modules
Offer integrated IEC 61131-3 PLC functionality for rugged environments, with non-volatile memory, built-in network adapter, up to 63 expansion slices, Modbus TCP / RTU and Webvisu. Supporting redundancy of power modules when two are used, and hot swap capability of power modules and IO slices.
M9372 Programmable I/O with CODESYS
- Programmable I/O standard
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100Mbps
- 16 MB program memory
- 16 MB data/32 KB Non-Volatile memory
- Up to 63 expansion slices
- M7001 power module
Frequency Inverters for Harsh Environments
IP66 variable speed drives
- Working in high pressure water jets with tough ABS case and corrosion resistant heatsink gives total reliability in wash down applications.
- Simple control switches models include a potentiometer for speed control; power switch with safety lock.
- Total reliability in dusty, harsh environments allows the IP66 rated drives to be located exactly where needed.
- Safe and easy to use with intuitive touch panel controls allow fast drive set up and adjustment and the lockable power switch option provides reliable machine lock-off during maintenance.
Beijer Electronics will help define a system to your requirements to create a control topology in the most cost effective form including all the functionality you need
Do get in touch for further help or information at firstname.lastname@example.org