- EFD’sPICO® Pµlse™ valve and PICO Toµch™ controller make it possible to dispense very exact, repeatable micro-deposits as small as 0.5 nL at up to 500Hz continuous, with 1500Hz maximum bursts – an industry best.
- The PICO Pµlse non-contact jet valve’s modular design makes it possible to jet low- to high-viscosity fluids onto any surface, including uneven and tough-to-reach substrates. Exchangeable parts provide versatility, making the valve adaptable to a wider range of applications, so it can meet changing production demands.
- Its innovative tool-free latch mechanism allows for easy removal of the fluid body for faster serviceability and maintenance – reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
- The PICO Toµch controller features an easy-to-use intuitive touch screen interface for precise control of the PICO Pµlse valve.
- Pulse time can be adjusted in increments as small as 0.01 ms. Better slope control delivers more repeatable deposits while preventing turbulence and air bubbles from entering the fluid – preventing deposit variation.
EFD International Inc., Dunstable, U.K.
+44 1582 666334