Over the past century, global manufacturing systems have evolved from manual, linear processes to high-powered, efficient automated systems through landmark advances to automation technology and production methods. Your commitment to blend information technology into your traditional operations business practices is crucial to keep pace with your competition and continue to find paths to improvement.
While technology plays a key role in this evolution, have you considered the value of a properly developed workforce? Because of the changes in technology, a maintenance staff that understands the interplay between the operational and IT technology is key to the ongoing health of your operation.
Rockwell Automation, in collaboration with Strategic Alliance partner Cisco, now offers the Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) class. This class is designed for IT and operations technology professionals who are responsible for the implementation, operation and support of networked industrial infrastructure. The course helps students prepare for the Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certification exam (exam ID 600-601) and achieve their Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certification.
Through this course, you will:
· Achieve competency and skills to install, maintain and troubleshoot industrial network systems
· Interpret design and drawings to recognise industrial topologies and access reference materials
· Help ensure network availability, reliability and cyber security
· Take the first step in a portfolio of educational products toward a career in industrial networks
· Become a certified network specialist
For more information, download the Course Profile.