The FP7 PLC series starts a new era of automation control for Panasonic. FP7 takes all the necessary steps from collecting, logging and transferring data to analysing it and taking the necessary actions. Using a standard internet browser the FP7 is able to visualize local production conditions and provide the user with a complete overview of the manufacturing process at all times.
Below find some of the most important features of the Control Web Creator software:
- Up to 16 sessions can be configured simultaneously
- 13MB content memory
- Visualization of data from different PLCs (cross-domain connection)
- High security with 16 password levels for web pages and objects
- Ability to save PDF files (e.g. online manuals)
- Camera objects can be integrated
- Media Player objects, films, videos, etc. can be integrated (MP4, WEBM, OGV/OGG)
- Secure SSL connection
In addition to your customised application-based HTML pages (developed with the Control Web Creator), the FP7 CPU comes configured with standard pre-defined web content enabling you to display data, error messages, etc. right away without having to create screens. Useful webpages allow you to monitor system register information to check the status of the FP7 at a glance.
This way, our flagship FP7 series, again sets new standards in the area of logical controllers, leading the way with communication, visualization, and connectivity.
Here are some highlights of the FP7 web-server functionality:
Web server: Presentation of PLC data on HTML or XML pages
Access via standard internet browser or smartphone
Modification of PLC data via HTML input fields or Java Applets
- E-mail: PLC can send e-mails
- FTP client: Current or logged data can be sent to a remote FTP server
- Data logger: Logging of PLC data and saving it on an SD memory card or transmitting it via FTP