With extended temperature operation -20°C to +55°C) and supporting desktop grade i3, i5, i7 6th/7th generation processors, the Boxer-6640 offers a high-performance, standalone fanless embedded PC ideal for harsh industrial environments. With its compact size, high reliability, wide voltage input (9V – 36V) and extensive I/O the Boxer-6640 is a good option for your challenging applications.
Featuring Two HDMI/Display Ports and VGA support, the system is ideal for high performance monitoring, machine vision and processing in harsh machine control environments. A wide operating temperature range
(-20°C to 55°C) and DC voltage input (9V-36V DC) combined with a wealth of I/O including two fast Ethernet ports, four USB3.0 ports, RS-232 ports and 8-bit DIO makes this a flexible platform for any solution.
- Intel 6th/7th Generation Core i7/i5/i3 desktop processors
- DDR4 SODIMM memory up to 32GB
- VGA + 2x HDMI (Combo DisplayPortx2) display port
- 4x USB 3.0 ports
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- mSATA and SATA storage support
- 2x full-size Mini PCI-Express expansion slots
- Wide range 9 to 36V DC input
- 8-bit digital input and output
- Wide operating temperature range -20°C to +55°C
Find out more go to www.review-display.co.uk
Or call us on 01959 563345